Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton
I have designed my Course in a structured format, where in each Topic and sub-Topic are explained in the pages under Courses. Under each Sub-Topic, there are practice questions related to the sub-Topic.
For better learning, the student should follow top to bottom approach and complete each Topic in 1 week timeframe. He/she should complete 1 practice question every day. Answers are provided at the bottom of the page.
As the website is in building stage, so more and more Topics will be added in future. So, keep visiting the new pages.
- Multiplication by 4 and 8
- Extending the tables
- Base Multiplications
- Multiplying numbers just above 10
- Multiplying numbers near 100 – Part 1
- Multiplying numbers near 100 – Part 2
- Multiplying numbers near 1000 – Large Numbers
- Proportionately – Part 1
- Proportionately – Part 2
- Multiplying by 5, 50, 25
- Splitting – Addition
- Splitting: Subtraction
- Splitting: Multiplication
- Splitting: Division