The success or failure of a company
is not (only)
the manager’s responsibility.
Anger is like a double edged sword.
Life is all about the decisions taken under one’s circumstances!
Marks are leaves which grow on tall trees
the ground has 0
the trunk has 20
the tree has 60
the top has 100
What we study is how to jump high, climb or use our intelligence to fetch those marks!
By my son Rishit Barnwal (2018)
Be in the Game and Enjoy the Show,
Rather than Seeing People Enjoying their Show!!
“I QUIT” is the easiest of all the decisions
that anybody can make in their life!!
“Success is 99 percent failure” is a famous quote by Soichiro Honda (Japanese Honda Motor company Founder).
What he meant from this is directly related to our own life, be it personal, professional, intellectual or spiritual.
- First letters from our mouth were never fluent. As we grew, we tried and moved from stuttering to fluency.
- As a child, when we started walking we fell a number of times before could walk steadily.
- How many of us are there who learnt cycling without ever crashing?
- We played cricket, but did we leave just because we got hit?
- We fail in exams, but do we leave studying and pursuing our career?
- Failure in one relation doesn’t mean that we don’t look for other partners or never marry.
- Problems in one’s job does not mean that we don’t take another job.
- Failure in one business does not mean that we should not start another business.
There are so many failures in our life after which we did succeed when really tried. Doing one thing and failing in it does not mean that we should never do that again.
Turn your weakness into your Strength.
Make Powerful Allies.
Share your responsibilities.
Teamwork succeeds where Individual effort fails.
The Right team is made by selecting the Right Individuals. Get the right man for the right job.
The interests of the Individual should never exceed the Team interest.
The best man for a Job is not the one with the best capabilities but one with the greatest commitment.
Know your enemies weaknesses and exploit them. Take Calculated risks.
Inspire, invigorate, counsel your own team in moments of need.
Know ground realities.
Know different ideologies.
Women = Better Half. Any team which doesn’t have women is unbalanced, for the Masculine traits of Aggression and Dominance should be balanced by the Feminine traits of Harmony and Sustenance.
The Team is as good as its Manager,
And the Manager is as good as its Team.